Monday, February 20, 2012

10 Weeks to Go & Put in Your Vote!

Friday marked the 30 week point of this pregnancy!  Time keeps going by more quickly and I can't believe we're getting so close to meeting this new little one!

I thought I'd share some photos of me at 30 weeks with all three pregnancies, give you some stats, and then you can cast your vote on whether you think this baby is a boy or girl.  {For any newcomers, no, we are not going to find out this baby's gender until delivery}.

This picture was actually taken at 31 weeks with Isabella, but here I am:



This one is 30 weeks with Mallory:


And, this one was taken on Saturday, by my sister, and I was 30 weeks, 1 day:


Okay, some stats so you can compare and make an educated guess :)  I mean, really, you have a 50/50 chance of being right, but this can be fun if you want to participate :)

Pregnancy 1:  nausea until 13 weeks, heart rate was always in 150's or 160's, no heartburn, gained 50 pounds {it was a girl}

Pregnancy 2: nausea until 17 weeks, heart rate was always in 150's or 160's, no heartburn, minimal swelling, gained 40 pounds {it was a girl}

This Pregnancy:  nausea started at 9 weeks and went to 19 weeks, heart rate in 140's, heartburn, weight gain seems to be same as Pregnancy 2....

So, now you can vote!

13 comments:

  1. Lauren, You are gorgeous in all three pictures! I am hoping for a boy for B's sake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, you look the same in all three photos, so I'm guessing it's another girl. But the heart rate does have me thinking, are boys heart rates slower than girls? Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh you are the cutest thing ever! i don't know if i've ever actually seen a picture of you on here! lol i think my vote is girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great for 30 weeks! I voted... boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guessed girl because that's what I want you to have :) But the heartbeat makes me think it's a boy! Either way I can't wait for the little one to be here! P.S. I love the length your hair is now! It looks so full and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, you look beautiful! I'm guessing it's a boy! I know you are so ready for this little one to get here, hang in there you are almost done! I'm also going to guess you will have the baby early :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the long hair best too! And you look awesome. I am hoping for a boy but voting on a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from FLORIDA!!! You look amazing! Isn't pregnancy hair the best! I'm guessing girl... You look exactly the same with each Little blessing? My guess is that #4 will be a boy 0;) .... Like another family I know and love! Either way, stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The heart rate is making me think it might be a boy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is a boy because of the heart rate! Both of my boys have been in the 140's and the girls in the 150-160 range. :) You look beautiful, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lauren. . .you are so beautiful! I voted BOY b/c I'm so partial to them, but I also love having four-of-a-kind, and a houseful of little girls is so cute! Either way you are blessed and your heart will melt with love when you look into that precious new face. Can't wait to hear. . .the time will pass so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!