Thursday, March 8, 2012

Knock it Off

Whenever I get a store catalog in the mail I can't wait to get into bed later that night and peruse it.  Not for the purpose of purchasing anything, but simply for the purpose of being inspired.  I have countless pages of catalogs turned over with ideas of projects that I would love to recreate!  I've yet to really try my hand at most of them, but it's always fun to try and figure out how I might make what I see.  I thought I'd give you some pictures of  items and let your creative juices flow with ways that you might be able to recreate them for a fraction of the cost.

Ready, Set, GO!

Clock:
via
Knotted Door Stop:
via
Silverware Magnets:
via
Burlap Shower Curtain:

via
Burlap Message Board:

via
Shell Wreath:

via
Welcome Mat:

via
Holiday Pillow:

via

Have you knocked off anything lately?  Where do you look for DIY inspiration?

2 comments:

  1. I need someone like you to make me all these great DIY items. Or else I've got to get craftier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that knot rope doorstop! And I do hope you make that clock one day....

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!